During his time as Whisky Talker, Michel Kappen also did extensive research into the price development of 620 different whiskies that were bottled between 1936 and 2007 and offered for sale on the market. This research showed that in the period under review the value of single malt Scotch whisky increased by 6.6% on average each year. Armed with this knowledge, he launched his first investment products in late 2007. From that day on the invested capital has started to grow and by now it amounts to more than 47 million euros.
Currently we are a trading house that not only has an office in the Dutch town of Sassenheim, but also has its own location in Scotland. We trade exclusively in bottles and barrels of rare single malt Scotch whisky. Moreover, our staff handle the entire process from barrel to bottle and from raw material to final product for the barrels that we sell to our investors. With our investment products you can benefit from the attractive developments in the whisky market.
- Trading company in Single Malt Scotch Whiskies with a financial objective
- From raw material to final product from barrel to bottle
- Experts in the ageing of barrels of whisky
- Various investment products for private individuals
- Minimum investment of €25000
- Purchase from parties that were previously only accessible to ‘brokers’